Quote Originally Posted by FLIPmeOVER View Post
I feel like all of them are generally the same. where do you want your power? low? mag sprintex, mid high? ripp prodigy.

all different roads to the same end.
Great question. At this point, I don't think I really care too much where the power is located in the RPM curve. They are all producing great power and I'm sure all will be equally enjoyable. There are soooooo many other factors that come in to play about drive-ability such as tire size, gearing, auto/manual, driving style, driving location, etc. that at the end of the day it seems the only thing that matters is that there is MOAR HP!

For me, I'm now getting down to things like ease/difficulty of install. Can you order it with a high elevation pully already installed, and will the tune work for that correctly out of the gate. Does it require a change to the oil filter. How loud is it. Which company is going to be more responsive to getting their tune right. Which company has an SC that is more likely to work right out of the box on a stock engine with no other modifications. Obviously price is a factor, but less so because this is already such a big price and an important thing to get right that I'll happily spend an extra $1k up front if the SC works as described out of the gate, versus saving $1k on a different SC and having nothing but problems with it.

At this point I'm leaning towards the Magnuson SC. I was sort of hoping that more people would be voting in the poll I included on this thread so I could get a better feel of what the overall Jeep community here was sensing was the better SC. So far it is a three way tie between the three people that have voted, so that didn't really help ;-) If I am going to pull the trigger on this, I'm not doing anything until winter is over and the weather turns nice. Anything could change between now and then that might sway me towards a different SC.