I have the Sprintex and can tell you that the power is impressive. However, the initial tune isn't perfect. The most frustrating part is that some days it feels pretty decent, other days it seems like there is more surging and stumbling. They are working on a getting me a second tune based on my logs, so we'll see. Like all the others, you have to lift-to-shift under heavy throttle. The twin screw sound is noticeable, but not annoying. Look through the thread about the Sprintex unit and you'll see a video posted by icheer4beer. You'll hear exactly what it sounds like.

The install took me a couple days, but I worked slowly and took some pics along the way. There are some fasteners on the backside of the unit that are knuckle busters, but other than that, the install is pretty straight forward. I received a bad wiring harness with the kit, so that delayed things by a week during the install. Now I'm just waiting for a tune... I think you'll find that with any of the options listed, it will required patience. If you've read through all the different forced induction threads, you'll see that almost everyone has had some sort of issue. Those issues differ in severity and time towards resolution, but there's always something. If your expectations are realistic, you'll be better off. From what I can ascertain, the V8 swaps are awesome, but the price is not.

If you have any specific questions regarding the Sprintex unit, let me know. I'll try to answer as quickly and completely as possible.

Randy