Well made some adjustments and believe I have the tuned in. The photos are from a cell phone so not the best quality pictures. Are these equivalent to a JW Speaker or trucklite, can only judge based upon photos, but I would say no they aren't. Are they an improvement over stock headlights, absolutely. When I light everything up on front I now have daylight. My a-pillar lights hit beyond the brights, then the brights then my two 36 Watt light bars flood the sides of the road. The lumens are much greater with these lights. The color is between 5500k and 6000k. You can see the difference when the fogs are lite.
Dims 25 feet away from the building.

Brights

dims no fogs on city street

Would I recommend these lights, yes for someone who's budget would not allow a $400-$850 for the higher end lights, but you need to get them at the right price, $300 for these is the max value of them. At that point save your money and get Peterson or Quadratec lights, as they both can be had for just under $400.00. The nice thing with these you can get them with an H13 plug from most retailers. I have seen no flicker that is common with most LED light systems, they put off sufficient heat that I don't see ice build up being an issue. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

For comparison here are the numbers on my Raxiom led replacement bulbs.

Raxiom headlights 30 feet away with no wall behind