Close

Snow and the madien....

Let Me Introduce You To The Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 6x6

It's a Jeep With 3 Axles!!! You will be able to smell the diesely goodness...

Let there be Snow Videos!!!! Let The Jeeps In Deep Snow Come Out To Play...

I'll have more stuff soon...

I cannot believe more people don't videos of their Jeeps In Snow to share???? What is going on here People????

I think Jeeplab should sponsor a "Winter Time Trip Tug Hill Plateau..." in New York State... Tug State Forrest has 16 miles of potential.... Think about they get insane amounts of snow and super cold weather-- I'm thinking it is a road trip worthy to test Jeep and Man alike!!!! Plus the Duke Loves the Snow!

Im in for snow wheeling.

it is truly the WORST when you break something tho. A snow repair suuuuuuuuuucks. And a snow tow is nearly impossible.

It is all part of the fun.

But seriously where are the snow videos???

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    Im in for snow wheeling.

it is truly the WORST when you break something tho. A snow repair suuuuuuuuuucks. And a snow tow is nearly impossible.
    When I was 18 I replaced the entire brake system on my 76 CJ during a snow storm. Drums, hardware, lines, shoes, etc. Why? SO I could drive it in the snow when I was done. It was truly miserable but worth it for the snow driving.

I usually have two hands on the wheel...

Not bad.... Not bad at all snow drifting...

White RavenRR--

What is with the two hands on the wheel? How do you hold your coffee or smoke your cigar with such cautious driving techniques as both hands on the wheel??? Besides when you're out in a flat field doing 5-16mph you really don't need both hands on the wheels. The danger of hitting things is very low. On the highway that is a different story in snow... Still I'll take a manual gearbox in snow and ice any day over an automatic-- especially if it has a synchronized 2-speed T-case like my truck does.