Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
Lol. Don't worry. Tires/wheels are next on the list. My current savings would allow me to purchase 1 wheel, so it will be a while. My wife and kids frequently remind me of the inadequate small size of my tires. They point out any Jeep or truck and say "they have bigger tires than you. why are your tires so small?"

I'll be getting "the combo" - 33x12.5 Duratracs with 15" wheels. I have 3.21 gears, so I'm a bit concerned that I'll want to re-gear as soon as I try driving with the new tires. It'll take a while to save up for a re-gear after the tires, though. I plan on going with 4.10 gears and TrueTrac LSD front and rear.
Oh dear Lord, please don't take the time to "upgrade" to 33's, those are far too small. I have 35's on my Jeep right now with 3.21 gears, and it's not bad. If I had an SC/Turbo, it would be more than fine. I realize this is more of a daily driver for you, so MPG is important, but it just seems sacrilegious to move a Jeep off the OEM tires to a only a 33" tire. Right now I have my studded winter 35" Duractracs on, and I just measured them so I could re-program the speedo with my AEV ProCal, and they _measured_ at 33.75" tall. Tell me that isn't a rip-off. 35" tires only coming in at 33.75". I hate to think what the real size is of 33" Duratracs.