Close

View Poll Results: Which would you drive?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1 - Mellow-Yellow

0 0%
  • Option 2 - Rollin Black Dream

0 0%
  • Option 3 - Rollin White Dream

0 0%
  • Option 4 - I'm higher, therefore I'm better

1 12.50%
  • Option 5 - Best In Show

0 0%
  • Option 6 - Rock Crawler

1 12.50%
  • Option 7 - Urban Camouflage

1 12.50%
  • Option 8 - Not-A-Jeep (the wildcard)

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vote for which you'd drive, if you HAD to.

It's Terrible Tuesday...

I was looking through a JK forum posting on "Unholy Jeeps" and I was dyin' at what I saw. Made me think, it would be fun to take a poll here.

So here's the rules. If you HAD to drive one of these Jeeps for 5 years, every day (life depended on) and you couldn't make a single modification to it, you had to take it just like it was, which one would you pick? I'll number each picture to correspond with the poll.

Option 1 - Mellow-Yellow
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0bf95223f119051dd3971a3122ec9f67.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	1504

Option 2 - Rollin Black Dream

Name:	1207848687_f.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	1505

Option 3 - Rollin White Dream

Name:	plyjeep.jpg 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	1506

Option 4 - I'm higher, therefore I'm better

Name:	scary1691.jpg 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	1507

Option 5 - Best In Show

Name:	3282004120159AM70421.jpg 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	1508

Option 6 - Rock Crawler

Option 7 - Urban Camouflage

Option 8 - Not-A-Jeep (the wildcard)
    [Special Conditions: Not only must you drive this, but you now must drive this vehicle the rest of your life, all repairs must be done by an authorized dealership only, ever, and yes, the two girls come with the vehicle.)
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-17-2015 at 03:34 PM.
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Man, this was a hard one. I ended up going for Option 4. It's like it's already on a garage lift, so performing maintenance under it would be easy. Of course, I'd need a bucket lift to work on the engine or to take the hard top off, so maybe not as wise choice?

Option 8 - Urgh, I'm a sucker for a cute girl, let alone two. That almost makes the price of admission worth it, but.. A HUMMER! For the rest of my life!?! Serviced only at an authorized dealership!?! I'm afraid I'd spend more time walkin' with my two ladies than roll'in wid' em.

Then I thought... Wait, if they are all ugly, maybe I should pick a recent JK model so it was reliable, that would be the safe answer right! Then I thought, wait, the JK models seem like they would be the first ones to have bullets flying at them, so maybe they are actually the LEAST safe out of the bunch? Hmm, maybe the Rock Crawler is best, it would be easy to work on the engine, but opposite issue of Option 4, hard to get underneath it. All right then, Best In Show, seems like a nice happy-medium between them all. Won't get shot at (too much) can work on engine and suspensions/trans easily. You know what, I can't, I just can't do that one... It was entered into a CAR show for goodness sake.
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-17-2015 at 03:40 PM.
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Awesome poll Timmy!!! Option 8 for me. I love Jeeps. But let's be realistic here . . .

I already drive a wildcard-- AM General M35A2 it has been my daily driver for 8 years now. Other then my company truck.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBill View Post
    I already drive a wildcard-- AM General M35A2 it has been my daily driver for 8 years now. Other then my company truck.
    Kaiser, go back and re-vote. Your M35A2 is not a dumb H3 Hummer built on the GM Suburban platform. I'd drive your rig just cause it's that cool (actually I have before.) Throw the women in and YEAH, DUH!

Name:	am-general-m35a2_78621.jpg 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	1510

Quote Originally Posted by gbaumann View Post
    Awesome poll Timmy!!! Option 8 for me. I love Jeeps. But let's be realistic here . . .
    Ouch, I really hope the Hummer doesn't end up winning out this poll. Certainly there are more hard-core Jeep fans that will choose a Jeep over Jugs? (Though I can understand the difficult decision.)

I had to go with "Rock Crawler", because it's a nice exaggeration of my tiny 29" tires with a 2" lift

Ill take the chicks and the hummer...

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Ill take the chicks and the hummer...
    Oh man, JL too!?!

Name:	200.jpg 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	1511

I would like to watch those two women push that hummer all day, everyday...