For those of you living in the North East, I know this will be hard to swallow, but spring has sprung here in the Pacific Northwest. Now that the temps have gotten warmer, my Jeep has decided to again infuriate and terrorize me with squeaks in the suspension. Last summer I went crazy and installed grease fittings on every control arm at the bushings of my stupid Pro Comp II lift. I was able to keep the squeaks at bay with regular, often frustrating, greasing attempts. This year... NO MORE... Squeaks need to be gone, because this is stupid.

I contacted Northridge4x4 and asked how do I stop this infuriating squeaking once and for all? They said Pro Comps use some of the hardest and worst bushings in the business. They feel if I change out the upper and lower control arms, I'll be set. They suggested either a Synergy or Metal Cloaks upper/lower pack. President of Northridge4x4 claims the Metal Cloaks will not squeak. Thought I'd turn to my favorite Jeep community to find out your suggestion? The Synergy (which I like their gear) and the Metal Cloaks gear comes in around $1200 each. Does anyone feel there is a cheaper option from another company that would be just as good, keeping in mind that I'm really a weekend off-roader at best, nothing too difficult? I don't need crazy flex, yada, yada, yada. I just need 4" of lift with control arms that don't squeak.

Your thoughts?