Let's see, other news. So I decided I'm going to order the MetalCloak control arms to get rid of my suspension squeeks. I was going to go to the $200 AV/Stock control arm route, but after I watched was videos on the MetalCloak solution, I just decided to go big and do it right the first time (well, second time, to get rid of these nasty Pro Comp piece of junk control arms.) I'm thinking of also putting in their dual rate springs, as they sound pretty nice and I can see that my 4" lift is just a little shy with the new 37" tires from a clearance perspective. I'm hoping the fully adjustable MetalCloak control arms though will help me with that so maybe I won't need the springs. I think I need to bring my rear axle back slightly so that my tire won't hit the pinch seem if it compresses up into the body. Right now, it looks like it will rub if I have any up travel, though I do believe the axle moves backwards during up travel so maybe not?

Also on deck is the new bumper. OEM bumper is rubbing slightly on hard turns. I may turn my OEM bumper into a stubby for a short while until I get a new bumper.

Should be a fun year of upgrades!