So after a few days of driving I picked up a metal on metal vibration. Thought it was the muffler making contact with the cross member. So I emailed Pypes, and they have been working diligent with me to work out the issue. Took several photos of the install and they helped me diagnose the issue. Turned out I had the mid pipe out of adjustment and the end pipe wasn't at the right angle causing one of the hangers to impact the frame under load. I give a lot of props to Pypes for quick responses and great technical help. After making the adjustments the exhaust is nearly invisible from the outside of the jeep, it is neatly tucked up inside the frame allowing for a lot of clearance over the stock exhaust system. Sound seems to get better with each mile I drive. Only downside to the exhaust is I keep finding myself getting on it to much, bringing my full mileage down. But when you have more growl than a mustang sitting next to you, you can't help but hit the throttle. Going to see if I can get her up on a lift to get detail photos of the install position.