Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Im sure JL will answer, but i know these answers. BB's flares are Nemesis Industries. The good is RK sport RAM AIR with functioning ram air tunnels.

Completely bad ass.

Definitely agree with that last statement! Thanks for the reply...going to research and then start adding more to the JKUR Upgrade fund! LBD

Pznivy got it right. Nemesis Notorious Flares and RK sport hood. Ram air. It does come in fiberglass.

Great to know it comes in fiberglass...I can repair that easier than carbon fiber (just in case!). RK is short for Rock Krawler correct? I can easily search online. Oh, and whenever you decide to change the RIPP SC out for anything else, let me know...this 3.8L is killing me! I have to re-gear with 37s for my on-highway sanity/patience! With the auto tranny when I'm home in Texas the speed limit most roads is 70-75 and no one drives 75 (standard rule is add 8mph). Please advise as I trust you guys on advice: 3.8L/auto equals 5.38s to put the engine back close to the power band? Thanks-LongbowDriver

Unfortunately, most everyone here has the 3.6l. I don't believe their power mods will work with our 3.8's (it would be nice if they did).

According to all the online charts, 5.38 would get you close to where you want to be but keep in mind, if you want to do a power mod at some point, you should do it first before gears.

I don't remember if you have a Rubicon or not. If not, 5.13's will be as big as you can go in a standard Dana 30 axle. I would figure if you are planning on 37s then you either have a Rubicon or are planning on beefing up the D30. I'm in the same predicament as I have an Unlimited X and want to go to 37s.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowdriver View Post
    Great to know it comes in fiberglass...I can repair that easier than carbon fiber (just in case!). RK is short for Rock Krawler correct? I can easily search online. Oh, and whenever you decide to change the RIPP SC out for anything else, let me know...this 3.8L is killing me! I have to re-gear with 37s for my on-highway sanity/patience! With the auto tranny when I'm home in Texas the speed limit most roads is 70-75 and no one drives 75 (standard rule is add 8mph). Please advise as I trust you guys on advice: 3.8L/auto equals 5.38s to put the engine back close to the power band? Thanks-LongbowDriver
    I suggest, before you go power mod, and flares, and hood...etc, Id look into trading in the jeep for a pentastar wrangler '12 or newer. If the difference in price is 7k, i'd skip the power mod, and work with the pentastar, rather than dump money and time into a 3.8, to turn it into a pentastar.