It seems to me that Jeeps are getting way too at home on the streets and requiring far too much in the way of secondary parts for off road capabilities? To me the most fun sort of vehicles are the ones that make you the driver drive them and not just a glorified passenger in them with way too much technology. Where is the experience driving going at this point in time is my question? When will jeeps be push button vehicles with self-navigation and total computer control? How many cars now have self parallel parking, brake assistance, ect and so on. These are not features that make you a better master of your vehicle they are features that make the vehicle a master of you! But, it is true, I have been called a neo-luddite before. However, seriously, I'm reading these posts of the money being dropped into a vehicle like the Jeep JKU and I wonder why doesn't Jeep make the vehicle from the factor more off-road capable? Or why didn't the MB Unimog ever take off in America? All good questions if you ask me.