Close

Most expensive car to insure, 2015 Nissan GT-R. Least expensive... drum roll please

Most expensive vehicle to insure: 2015 Nissan GT-R

Least expensive vehicle to insure: 2015 Jeep JK 2-Door

"The 600-horsepower 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo coupe is the most expensive 2015-model vehicle to insure, according to a new study by Insure.com. The average annual premium for the top-of-the-line GT-R Nismo is $3,574.

The least-expensive 2015 vehicle to insure is the 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD two-door hardtop SUV, with a $1,134 annual bill.

In fact, Jeep vehicles account for three of 2015's 10 least-expensive models for car insurance, the study said. Another Jeep vehicle, the two-wheel-drive Jeep Patriot Sport SUV, was second-least expensive, followed by the 2015 Honda CR-V four-wheel-drive SUV."

Source: www.edmunds.com

The best part is my JK Sahara 4dr is actually cheaper yet than the $1,134 they quoted for the 2dr! I believe I'm right around $800(ish) annually with full coverage through State Farm.
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Most expensive vehicle to insure: 2015 Nissan GT-R

Least expensive vehicle to insure: 2015 Jeep JK 2-Door

"The 600-horsepower 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo coupe is the most expensive 2015-model vehicle to insure, according to a new study by Insure.com. The average annual premium for the top-of-the-line GT-R Nismo is $3,574.

The least-expensive 2015 vehicle to insure is the 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD two-door hardtop SUV, with a $1,134 annual bill.

In fact, Jeep vehicles account for three of 2015's 10 least-expensive models for car insurance, the study said. Another Jeep vehicle, the two-wheel-drive Jeep Patriot Sport SUV, was second-least expensive, followed by the 2015 Honda CR-V four-wheel-drive SUV."

Source: www.edmunds.com

The best part is my JK Sahara 4dr is actually cheaper yet than the $1,134 they quoted for the 2dr! I believe I'm right around $800(ish) annually with full coverage through State Farm.
    I insure my truck for about $680.00 per year. In college it was even cheaper like $575.00 per year. Now, it has gotten more expensive damn inflation!