Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    What is going on here? I turn my back for a moment and the kaiser is running wild? LOL

This challenge is no challenge at all, because that monster truck of kaiser's wouldn't be allowed in raunch creek or anywhere else. They would put up a road block before let that thing thru.

Next time I'm up your way we can see how BB does vs the Deuce, but tho she will climb rocks like a spider, I don't send BB thru deep mud. Its just not worth the mess. Deep water? sure. Rocks and gravel? sure. Sand? Sure. Mud is just more trouble than its worth.

Rausch Creek has no size limits... I've checked before... So, you're saying that Black Betty has an aversion to the mud? Personally, I stick to the mud and use the pressure washer on it afterwards. But if you like deep water I can do deep water. I'll just bring a lot of gear oil and a transfer pump.

Remember with 3xARB airlockers I will be able to climb well above my rated 60% grade.... 20% slde slopes are still the same.

Does, that mean it is on like donkey kong???

I would prefer a place with lots of loose dirt and deep holes -- a place where you really put your differential lockers to work. But Rausch Creek will do...

It could be an Epic Top Gearesque Rumble In The Jungle!
    Last edited by KaiserBill; 04-08-2015 at 12:53 PM.