I would like to see if the Jeeplab gang of Jeeps are up to a challenge of off-roading? I would like to challenge the new trucks ie anything not made in the middle of the 20th century to a design that was already 30 years old at the time to a nice day off roading at location of their choice.

Unfortunately, it cannot be too soon. I have to put some new parts onto my baby... But before the Summer is over the Duke will have the ARB air-locking differentials, new 365/85R20 tires and and few other minor cosmetic improvements. I'm not sure if it will have the 25K winch on it yet since that is part of my bigger plan. I'll probably slap on a 10K winch with PTO setup and couple of 30K snatch blocks to go along with it.

I'm big fan of thick soupy mud. Moderate rock crawling-- the truck really doesn't have any ROPS. Water is okay not a favorite-- way too many fluids to change actually-- but I'm not totally adverse to a good day in 30 plus deep water.

Since, I'm in the New York Area-- going to PA or other places isn't exactly a problem for me. So, consider the gauntlet thrown down. Cosider the Duke getting ready to play... Let it be a rumble in the jungle Old School v. New School high tech may the best truck win!!!!!!