Timmy looks the way he does because that is who he is! I cannot help that Timmy doesn't know as much about diesel engines and spoke too soon. I added the video to make it clear that people do want diesel conversions so it is a viable topic. I didn't care to show Timmy up at all in that post. My response did that when I picked apart his statements about no one races with diesels . Then I showed two of the most successful cars in Le Mans lately the Audi and the Peugeot. The Peugeot is straight diesel engine only setup and the Audi R-18 is a hybrid V6 Diesel-Electric deal (like a train). They are still diesel engined cars and they produce massive power on diesel fuel that you can get from any pump.

The Pickup only has a 5.9L engine and it can be fit into an older Jeep with a straight six engine. I couldn't' find a good 4BT really setup to produce massive hp-- but if you read enough diesel literature that is present you see that a diesel engine like the 4BT series are being tuned to perform on the street with 800-900hp at the rear wheels all day long on pump fuel. The 24V71 was only shown because unlike engines you find in funny cars that use Nitro-based fuels that add oxidizer to the fuel and therefore can burn more fuel efficiently this engine runs on Pump Fuel Cetane 40. i originally wanted a guy in Australia that I read about that has a 8v92 Twin Two Stage engine that makes 4000-4200hp. But I couldn't find the video on it.

The fact that diesel is far easier to modify and create massive hp levels than a gasoline engine. That is just a basic fact about the differences in the operations of the engines.