Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
Get those tools off the floor Timmy! I like the wall hang idea also, but it seems less and less practical. They also get all dusty with whatever you are doing in the garage around them.
I know, I know. Only been in the house a year, had the Jeep a year, been spending money on Jeep upgrades. What's a guy to do but eventually focus on the garage once I'm done with all the upgrades. I get my Jeep back tomorrow with my new gears in it. Brought it to an outstanding shop I found to do the work, asked them to go over the suspension since I just tossed on the Metal Cloaks and then send if off for an alignment since the previous owner obviously did not have a good shop do the work. Oh what joy, that bill is already coming in larger than planned, but I know it will be well worth it because these guys are finding good things that need to be tweaked. Shocker, they found the tie-rod ends on the tie-rod bar are starting to wear out with only 15k miles on the Jeep. Looks like it's time for a new Synergy tie-rod bar.

My new ARB bull bar bumper arrived today and I've got my Warn 9.5ti winch ready to install. Damn, $1200 for new control arms, $600 gears, $1500 for gear install plus some extra work, $1100 on the bumper, $600 on used winch = No mo' money for garage/tool organization. Gulp, just added that all up plus the new tires and I'm at $7k! Been an expensive first quarter of 2015. I think I'm ready for warm weather and get the stupid top off and go enjoy the thing.