Hi All,
It's been a while, hope all is well with all.
Been following the post and it's interesting to see that efforts are all moving nearly in the same direction.
UselessPickles: we have so far installed a few kits here, it's been very busy working with some issues.
We have come to the conclusion that a dual catch can setup is more beneficial for us, and with the hot climates we operate at the damaging effects that those unburnt gases and fuels we prefer not to let them drain back into the pan, also having the PCV and Make-up air hoses independent proved more efficient in maintaining that cycle of pressure difference.
We are also looking at re introducing the check valve ( pre-catch can kit from prodigy) we think it will help the PCV valve by allowing it to maintain the vacuume and the breather pulling in cleaner air.
We also went for the boost controller option (not received yet) but it's the same one you went with. But we will keep the stage 2 wastgate Spring.

Heat:
We now make it standard when ordering the kits that we go for the Mishimoto radiator and 180 thermostat, it has been a great mode for us as engine heat is at comfortable limits.
But because of how crowded it is in the front we will be removing the transmission cooler from current position in the front and installing a fan assisted remot transmission cooler which will tame the transmission heating we have experienced frequently, but we already fitted the transmission Deep Oil Pan, which also helped a little.

Regarding the boost controller, in their installation they were referring to using the nipple on the turbo as a boost source, can I ask why you chose to go further down stream to get it?

BOV: after reading your post I checked what we had, and I was surprised to find that at steady idle it's open, what was more suppressing that it's not doing it every time at idle. I would have thought that at idle steady RPM that it will be doing it the same all the time, would this mean that we have an issue with vacuume? I would expect small variations but not to go from full open to nearly closed from one idle cycle to another.

I will publish what we have done when everything is in, properly mounted and in working order.
I really would like to read what you all have to say about what we have done, good or bad, please. As our aim is to keep improving this kit because we are loving it.

Our test Vehicle:
2013 JKU
Auto,
3.5" lift
4.1 gear ratio
315/70R17 tiers