I would want to test drive all the other power mods before I would make a decision like that. I wouldn't want to go through the effort of uninstalling the turbo and installing another mod just to discover that I should have stuck with the turbo.

If I could just magically have my money back and my Jeep returned to stock instantly, but still have all the knowledge I've gained, and couldn't test drive any other power mods first, I would definitely buy the Prodigy stage 2 kit with the Precision, with the newer (and nicer) TIG welded pipes. The installation would go so much more smoothly the second time around now that I know everything about the kit and the install procedure

Since I don't know how any of the power mods drive, it's impossible for me to know whether a test drive would cause me to prefer something else. I'd still be limited to bolt-on supercharger/turbo options (no V8 or diesel conversions) due to budget. Wes at Prodigy has assured me that I would be more impressed with the turbo kit if I had the opportunity to drive the competitor's power mods for comparison.