Hey guys. I finished the install. At first I was having a lot of issues that turned out to be that the map sensor was not plugged in correctly. The pigtail they send will go on either way since its not originally designed together but does work. There's a blue plastic sleeve inside the plug that is keyed but mine was flipped. Not sure how that happened but I believe when my buddy test fit it and realized it was tight he went to try the plug the other way and the blue sleeve stayed on the other plug. It then went on the wrong way easily.

After diagnosing and coming through that issue it ran pretty good. I have smoke coming from somewhere in the engine bay though. Then I now get an "engine oil pressure control circuit performance/stuck off" trouble code in. So I believe I have a leak underneath the intake manifold where the oil supply line for the Turbo was installed. I'm waiting to hear back from Dan to pull it off and check.

I'll give more updates as I make progress. I want to give a solid review on Performance so I'm waiting until I get all the bugs worked out.