Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
Some of the numbers you're talking about sound like fuel trims rather than target air:fuel ratio. Fuel trims can jump around quite a bit. It's how the computer adapts to variances in manufacturing of fuel injectors, variances in reality vs calculated model of reality under current local conditions, etc.

The -100% while coasting down just sounds like the computer cutting fuel while decelerating (no need to burn fuel when decelerating, engine will keep turning without it). That's a normal thing for modern vehicles, although I've never seen -100% trims in my data logs.
[/url]
Yes, the 1/1 and 2/1 are the short term readings (left and right side) based off of the O2 sensors. The other with the 12k reading is the long term. It's calculated from the short term history. I was throwing those numbers out there since I believe it's related to why my FAR numbers don't make sense.

I got a DTC this morning that said O2 sensor circuit slow response... Which probably has something to do with my right side short term lagging so far behind the left.

Pickles, would you be interested in taking a look at some DataLogs of mine?