The Wolo 4000 or 4000-2 12 Volt PA System with sirens for vehicle--

The difference the 4000 series has a 50 watt speaker and the 4002 as a 80watt speaker.

Now, this is the more expensive Deputy System-- but you get the idea. NOW, think of the trail riding fun you can have as you do something like this:

I'm going to have so much fun when I install this into the DUKE.... I had to make some modifications to the installation-- i.e. a separate 12volt battery since I use 2x12volts in series to create 24volts. However, I'm changing the wiring harness soon--so, I'll add a step-down inverter into the system so I can step it down to 12volts for a CB Radio, PA System and of course a an recharging port for my IPOD. I'm going to set up the sound system through two sets of Aviation Headsets-- the cab is about 85 Decibels.

But getting back to the point-- think of the fun one can have on the trail mocking and taunting your fellow off-roaders. I'm really excited about this modification to my truck. I'm seeing hours and hours of enjoyment with driving around towns, off-road parks, cities and so on with this toy!