Your anecdotal evidence involving "if I remember correctly" numbers is not proof of anything.

Your wide range of before/after hp numbers (35-45 hp and 47-57 hp) means that your hp gains from the port/polish could range anywhere from 4% to 63%. Your claimed increase in CFM is 5.5%, so I would believe that your HP gains were close to the low end of the possible 4% - 63% range.

And, as usual, what the hell does any of this have to do with the topic at hand? I fully refuted your claim with logic, physics, example calculations, etc. You have not challenged any bit of my explanation at all. Your response is essentially, "Oh yeah? Well I did things to an engine one time and it made some amount of gain in power with a very wide range of error in measurements!"

It's OK to admit you don't fully understand something and learn from it. This isn't a competition. Likewise, if you can provide any logical explanation at all for your claim that two different superchargers on the same engine, same engine speed, same boost pressure, same intake temps, could be flowing DIFFERENT amounts of air, I will seriously research it and maybe learn something new myself. So far, you have provided nothing remotely logical.