Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Baumann, get on instagram or message your pics to JL so i an follow there. Instagram is sooo easy to cut to the chase, Pull a part off, post it.

Quote Originally Posted by FLIPmeOVER View Post
    Baumann, get on instagram or message your pics to JL so i an follow there. Instagram is sooo easy to cut to the chase, Pull a part off, post it.
    I'm on Instagram. You can find me at "jkujunkie" I often post with #jeeplab.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    what is going on with these attachments? What file type?
    Not sure what happened here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Open Deck Block.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	1600
    BEFORE

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deck Braced Block.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	1599
    AFTER

Thats cool. 2 questions. Is that welded? and how did you decide on cooling hole placement?
    Mod, ORE Magnum 44 sleeves and welded C's, RCVshafts, 4.56 gears, Riddler diff covers, JEReel 1350 driveshafts, Evap relocation kit, AEV rear diff skid, JPI transfer case skid, ORE oil pan armor, Advanced Adapters shift cable, RK 3.5 lift with King 2.5 res shocks with adjusters, MB Black Razor 17-8.5 wheels with 37 MTRK's, poison Spyder brawler sliders, in powder coat, PSC front with a Warn Zeon Platinum and PSC BFH rear bumper.PSC Tire carrier. Oh yeah a Cobra75 to squak on.

It's not my block. It a motor worked by a speed shop in the Midwest. I posted it as an example of what "deck support" is when setting up for forced induction. The water passages are figured out by the shop based on flow required in the heads.

3.6 Pentastar Tear Down

Here is today's progress.

Wiring harness off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Nothing am made should require this to operate!

Blower off.

Intake w/injectors. Slight coloration in the runners but really, really clean.