Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well what ever you do it should be with a Jeep and it should be cutting edge. Other wise your just building a buggy and it would no longer be a Jeep Lab item. If that makes sense. What if you took Betty and turned her into a full race Hammers jeep? I don't think I have seen a Show quality 4 door racer yet besides Mel's. You have the power already and the chassis. You would need a real cage and some race axles and a full suspension rework. Kind of like Mel Wades EVO1 but pretty.
    Mod, ORE Magnum 44 sleeves and welded C's, RCVshafts, 4.56 gears, Riddler diff covers, JEReel 1350 driveshafts, Evap relocation kit, AEV rear diff skid, JPI transfer case skid, ORE oil pan armor, Advanced Adapters shift cable, RK 3.5 lift with King 2.5 res shocks with adjusters, MB Black Razor 17-8.5 wheels with 37 MTRK's, poison Spyder brawler sliders, in powder coat, PSC front with a Warn Zeon Platinum and PSC BFH rear bumper.PSC Tire carrier. Oh yeah a Cobra75 to squak on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Well what ever you do it should be with a Jeep and it should be cutting edge.
    how to be cutting edge, without building a buggy.

When jeep guys go crazy, they end up with buggies i think. How to take it right to the edge.....

I do like a low cog, and genright makes a flat belly conversion that I think looks cool. Ive never seen it used.