Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The NEW JL build....

i can handle the lawsuit if you do it in illinois.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

You're on ljvsnyder. It would be cheaper for me to buy the LS9 then to have me handle a lawsuit. At a minimum I'd get sanctioned for several violations of the rules of civil procedure. On the other hand (and for those of you who don't know) my partners and I run a real estate investment fund (REIT). I'm "that kind" of lawyer. We invest in net lease retail properties like Walgreens, CVS, Floor n Decor, Home Depot, etc. But I get to see lots of opportunities. Look what came across my desk today. It's a sale leaseback of a defense contractor's R&D facility. I wouldn't buy the facility because it's not a core market asset for my fund. But look what they make there!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-07_15-34-36.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	1605

Well what ever you do it should be with a Jeep and it should be cutting edge. Other wise your just building a buggy and it would no longer be a Jeep Lab item. If that makes sense. What if you took Betty and turned her into a full race Hammers jeep? I don't think I have seen a Show quality 4 door racer yet besides Mel's. You have the power already and the chassis. You would need a real cage and some race axles and a full suspension rework. Kind of like Mel Wades EVO1 but pretty.
    Mod, ORE Magnum 44 sleeves and welded C's, RCVshafts, 4.56 gears, Riddler diff covers, JEReel 1350 driveshafts, Evap relocation kit, AEV rear diff skid, JPI transfer case skid, ORE oil pan armor, Advanced Adapters shift cable, RK 3.5 lift with King 2.5 res shocks with adjusters, MB Black Razor 17-8.5 wheels with 37 MTRK's, poison Spyder brawler sliders, in powder coat, PSC front with a Warn Zeon Platinum and PSC BFH rear bumper.PSC Tire carrier. Oh yeah a Cobra75 to squak on.

The NEW JL build....

gbaumann you one them hi faluten attorneys. i don't to pi, i am a municipal atty, but handled my own pi case that is how i have paid in full jeep and home. what state are you in.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Well what ever you do it should be with a Jeep and it should be cutting edge.
    how to be cutting edge, without building a buggy.

When jeep guys go crazy, they end up with buggies i think. How to take it right to the edge.....

I do like a low cog, and genright makes a flat belly conversion that I think looks cool. Ive never seen it used.

One of the guys on Wrangler Forum did his own belly up at his house. It came out great. I'll look up his build thread. If you do a buggy then it might as well be Pirate but with nicer people.
    http://www.wranglerforum.com/f314/my...ad-632218.html
    Mod, ORE Magnum 44 sleeves and welded C's, RCVshafts, 4.56 gears, Riddler diff covers, JEReel 1350 driveshafts, Evap relocation kit, AEV rear diff skid, JPI transfer case skid, ORE oil pan armor, Advanced Adapters shift cable, RK 3.5 lift with King 2.5 res shocks with adjusters, MB Black Razor 17-8.5 wheels with 37 MTRK's, poison Spyder brawler sliders, in powder coat, PSC front with a Warn Zeon Platinum and PSC BFH rear bumper.PSC Tire carrier. Oh yeah a Cobra75 to squak on.

i love the belly up idea. How do you hold the transfer case? Is the cross member there for protection? or support?

When you take the cross member out, would the transfer case just fall out? or does it hang there?

His whole build in in that link.

that thing baumann posted is cool. are they on sale? Maybe skip the build and put a crazy paint job on that.

put one of those atlanta turbos on this thing