I bet the difference in tire size and gearing between us is probably shifting exactly where the hesitations happen and how significant they are. Mine is perfectly driveable once fully warmed up, but often quite irritating a couple times a day when the engine is not yet fully warmed up.

I was actually thinking the same thing about the new Precision turbo. If it spools up at low rpms AND solves the remaining hesitation issues I have, then I'd gladly pay whatever it costs. If it had been available as an option to begin with, I would have definitely paid the extra upcharge for the Precision. Paying for a new Precision at full cost will be a tougher pill to swallow, but I'm in this deep, so I might as well go a bit deeper to get something that is truly amazing through the entire usable rpm range (still waiting for dyno results proof of this though).

Selling the used Garrett might help with the cost of the Precision a bit, but it will probably be hard to sell it. From what I understand, it's not exactly an off-the-shelf model that I can easily list for sale and refer to manufacturer specs. Prodigy won't divulge full specs on it either ("trade secret"), so it will be a risky purchase for anyone buying it used