I have to admit when I first read this thread I was not happy. But really I should thank Jeff for holding us accountable. We have improved the product repeatedly thanks to him. Little things that i was ready to overlook he simply would not let me do so. He just bombarded me with information and every time I thought i was ready to move on BAM here comes some more and some more and some more. He is an excellent advocate for our turbo system and critical at times. He has stated the good, the bad and everything in between which is what i think people want to see in forums. We will continue to use feedback from our customers to deliver the very best product possible. Though i dont think this is deserving of its own thread titled "Prodigy Performance Turbo Driveability Issues" It is what it is. I will take notes and make changes everywhere possible.

I am looking forward to Pickles Precision turbo install, then changing his 3:21 gears and 28" tires. This will dramatically improve performance and driveability.

Wes