Quote Originally Posted by rgeorge33 View Post
Until there is a tuner on the market that can adjust both the engine and transmission, or the power adder comes with a custom ecm/tcm, none of them are going to be as drivable as a factory vehicle. The '07-'11 models are a little better off, since the diablosport can adjust both the engine and trans. However, the '12-up models are screwed. I tried the sprintex SC on my '14, but got sick of the minor engine tuning issues and horrible acting transmission. Before you spend the money, drive someones jeep with the power adder you're looking at to make sure you can deal with the short-falls. If you had a manual transmission, it wouldn't be as risky. If I had it to do all over again, I would have saved my money for an engine swap.
Please don't be so quick to bunch everyone into the same basket. Tuning is something that sets all the different superchargers and turbochargers apart. Our Prodigy turbo Jeeps shift without lifting. Just because it is aftermarket forced induction does not mean they are created equal or even close to it for that matter. JSYK Diablosport does not control all trans features on the 07-11 and on the 12 and up they do control just as much on the JK as they do on the Challenger and Charger SRT8 cars. Pretty sure the 1000hp Chargers dont lift to shift. If you drove a turbo Jk with the Pentastar you wouldn't consider an engine swap. I'm sure of that.