I wanted to get a thread started for my project. It is mild compared to most of the Jeeps I usually see in this section. However, I think it will fit my needs quite well. I'm in Kansas City and don't do any rock crawling or anything major. It's my daily driver and it gets driven through fields occasionally to get to a decent place to go shoot!

It's a '14 that I put a Sprintex SC on this winter. Unfortunately, after a few months I really wasn't satisfied. The power was good, but drivability was pretty bad. Gary and the guys at Sprintex tried to get it right, but the diablosport tuner just isn't capable enough to fix all the issues. Additionally, I didn't feel like being a Guinea pig. The shifting was never really satisfactory. So I looked for proven solutions to increase power...

Now for the LS3... The Jeep is currently at MoTech in the capable hands of Robbie and his team. They are putting in a new LS3 and 6L80. It's getting all the usual stuff to go along with the LS3: HD driveshafts, radiator, exhaust, AeroForce gauge, and the cruise and tap shift module. Here are a few of the most recent pictures that show the progress so far. I'll be sure to add more as I get them.

And here's one from our trip down...