Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    x2. ^ weld them in.

was a decision made on the suspension?

DD Hemi Suspension Conundrum...Cherry Bomb

I want to go with coilovers. I need to figure out how to get started - what brand, who engineers them for my weight, frame mods, etc.

whats the long arm lift you are planning to go to? Or are you staying with the current set up?

Unless somebody wants to donate a long arm suspension to see it perform with a 6.4L I'm stickin' with what I've got as far as lift goes. I want put cherry bomb on a diet have her lose some weight this summer. I can justify spending money to carry muscle. But I'm finding it hard to justify spending money to carry things I don't really need (like side steps, factory fenders, big bumpers, fuel carriers and so on. I figure with coil overs I can trim CB down in weight and make adjustments as I go.

I like the short arm. The long arm is very invasive, but your chopping it up putting in the coilover, so ehh.

The aev short arm relocates the flat arm lower, to kinda mimic the angles of a long arm kit. So for the purpose that this truck is used for, I think its a good lift for this build.

Once you find yourself in place off road that you can't get out of, then think about a twistier suspension. (it may never happen)

x2 ^^ wheel it till you break it, or feel your in danger of getting stuck. Then upgrade.