Quote Originally Posted by Foxsat71 View Post
Not yet. I completely forgot I had the AFE loop delete Y-pipe on my jeep. So when I first updated my tune I didn't mention it to Ripp. I spoke to them about 2 weeks ago and they confirmed that it would cause CEL's. They said to Unmarry the unit and start over. I also read that the radio, A/C, etc. should be turned off while loading the tune. Furthermore, when prompted to cycle the ignition on and/or off, to do it slowly. I will Unmarry the tune this weekend and start over. I will send Ripp the new info Monday. I will post the results soon after.
I can't believe we're still getting over these humps, right. I just got off the phone with Ripp (cause they have my unit and it needed rebuilt by Vortech after 5,700 miles) and while I was on the phone I asked them about your loop delete throwing codes and they confirmed that it could. "Won't always but sometimes". Anyway good to hear your moving in the right direction. I was just wondering since I'm in a similar predicament BUT soon will be getting a custom dyno- tune and I replaced all O2 sensors and installing a wideband to cover all the bases. When I get the wideband bung installed I'll post the pics of where the bung was installed to help you or anybody else who wants to put a WB on a 3.6. Ripp says good to go and put after the Y-pipe. I'm more of a believer of the sensor before the cats just like I've been told on here and what I've been told by everybody who uses them but once you see the cats, pre-cats my be impossible. Again the WB info may help you if you go that route.