Close

Thread: Ripp SC & CEL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ripp SC & CEL

I have been in contact with ripp and they said within a month or so ther will be releasing an upgrade kit for the jks. They said its most likely going to be a bigger intercooler, larger charge pipes, slightly higher boost pulley a new belt and updated tune

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k13jk View Post
    I have been in contact with ripp and they said within a month or so ther will be releasing an upgrade kit for the jks. They said its most likely going to be a bigger intercooler, larger charge pipes, slightly higher boost pulley a new belt and updated tune
    Thank you for the comeback and Foxsat I'm sorry I didn't mean to hijack your post. I gotta laugh on the fact Ripp said " in a month". They've told me that on the phone and on Twitter that same thing about all their soon to be released products. Eight months later.....nothing. Anyway I gotta steam a bit on the only fix is to buy more and replace what I've got. Not a good solution they have for a several thousand dollar mod. Btw I've got the smaller pulley and the different program ( Ripp36 2.2B) so now a bigger cooler? They've had my data logs and best they come up with is something isn't installed right. This is not the case. Over a year later and sorry that's not it. Jeep screams but after about 50-100 miles into clearing a code and reprogramming it misses and re-throws a P113D code. Still has power but misses. I'm with Pickles, should've never messed with it in the fist place. Sorry for airing my dirty laundry but jumped at the fact somebody finally has the same problem as me. Btw, I'm convinced the jeep is forgetting or somehow losing the new programming. It runs very good and smooth until it starts to learn its fuel curves and then it runs bad again.