Close

Thread: Ripp SC & CEL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I dont have an SC I've been on the fence about them for SOOO long. Guys in my local club have them. Ive driven a few. They are good. Mostly. The autos less than the sticks.

The builds those guys have are heavy stupid builds. Pile as much crap on as they can. So that review is not with optimized jeeps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    I dont have an SC I've been on the fence about them for SOOO long. Guys in my local club have them. Ive driven a few. They are good. Mostly. The autos less than the sticks.

The builds those guys have are heavy stupid builds. Pile as much crap on as they can. So that review is not with optimized jeeps.
    . Not sure of your point other than the SC jeeps are mostly good. Nobody around here has one on theirs and when people hear it they either are amazed or think it's a serious vacuum leak. Haha. If your on the fence and have drove them and still can't decide than you probably answered yourself on to get one. Yeah, skip it. Why cause a headache if you don't need to. Again I'm glad I didn't get an auto. And this jeep doesn't have a lot of crap piled on it