Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nice are you using the free app or the paid version of My trails? I like the idea of being able to create gps files for others to use.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Quote Originally Posted by ljvsnyder View Post
    nice are you using the free app or the paid version of My trails? I like the idea of being able to create gps files for others to use.
    I started with the free app, but once that expired, rather than try to figure out what I lost I just ponied up the $2.38 and bought the Pro version (I mean at a price like that, I almost feel obligated to buy it to help support it!)
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Insane Audio JK1001

[QUOTE=Timmy;5457]I started with the free app, but once that expired, rather than try to figure out what I lost I just ponied up the $2.38 and bought the Pro version - I just bought the Insane Audio JK 1001 today - no manual - trying to figure out how to sync Bluetooth and if there is a manual out there?

Dawn

There is a bit of a manual out there on the JK1001 site. The JK1001 forums are probably the best place for help -> http://insanejeepaudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

I'm assuming you mean Bluetooth pairing with your phone? I believe there is a bluetooth icon on the home screen you can click that brings up a page with six icons on it, one of them is the settings icon to pair your JK1001 with a Bluetooth audio device.
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.