You won't find much on manufacturer vs manufacturer directly. Mostly due to the fact that the majority of people don't swap out lifts of different manufacturers very often. That's why it's all opinion based on what each individual runs.

I have actually run two different lifts. I started with a Terflex Performance Budget Boost in 2.5" with shock extensions on my first lift just to get the clearance over the new 35s (the wheels and tires showed up before the lift). I ran this lift for quite some time and it pretty much kept the factory ride due to keeping the stock springs and shocks. It's a good style of lift if you are on a budget and/ or don't plan on wheeling much. You can also upgrade this lift with Teraflex shocks.

Once I decided what I wanted from my jeep, I decided to go with Rock Krawler. I started off with their 2.5" Stock Mod and have sinced built up to their 2.5 X Factor. I added Fox shocks to this lift. Way more capability than the budget boost obviously.

I'm happy with it and we will see when 37s are ready to be bought and slapped on.