so its installed! its been on for about 2 days and so far its running pretty good except for a few things. there seems to be a slight 'bogging' when i floor it at low rpms, but i can live with it, as its rarely noticeable. of course id like to get it sorted out with a tune if possible. but the other is gas mileage. so the mpg meter on the dash has been reporting very low mpg, like 8-9. now i knew it wouldn't turn into a Prius with the supercharger on it but damn! i was really expecting a little better based on what ive read on forums. i haven't actually verified that by calculating based on tripometer/pump. however i do suspect something fishy. when i sit at like a stoplight or just idle, i can watch the mpg go down quickly on the dash. like if i reset it and drive maybe a mile to a stoplight, and then watch the meter, it goes 15.2....14.1.....13.6..... like updating every second down to maybe 8-9. it never did that before. and i cant imagine that its burning a bunch of fuel at idle because the supercharger shouldn't even be making boost. oh well, ill calculate when i fill up next.

aside from that, however, id say it works pretty well so far. no weird idling, no surging, no shifting issues (because its a 6speed). it just feels like a powerful stock jeep. its a weird feeling not having to floor it to get to highway speed. i still do feel that it could use a custom tune because of the 'bogging' feeling. other than that, i can 95% recommend it anyone with a manual trans. also, the supercharger whine is much more pleasant in person than when hearing it in videos, but thats just my opinion. it has more of an 'organic' sound to it with a bit more depth than videos can pick up. overall, for what i paid (3000), i dont think i could have spent that money better on my jeep! feel free to AMA. also, i can make a video if people are interested.