First thing is cash flow... A few more priorities take precedence over the jeep right now unfortunately.

But fafter that will be a roof rack and false roof. The same guy who built my tire carrier will be building those.

I lost a lot of cargo space when I went with this specific top - the roof rack designed for my setup will increase what I was capable of before seven fold..

And I don't know about where you guys live, but some days I'll wake up to a foot (At worst usually 3 feet) of snow on the ground - which is a lot of weight for a soft top to handle if it's outside. So the plan is to build 3 panels - simple rectangles. One to cover the cargo area, one to cover the rear passengers and one for the front. I'm thinking aluminum tops covered in either black vinyl or powder coated. I'll bolt those to the cage and body in pre existing holes, put insulation on top, and then cover it with the soft top. It will be insulated and way harder to break into, both goals of mine.

Otherwise I have a guy wanting to do some shots of her tonight, so hopefully I'll have those to share soon - oh, and I started talking to the owner of Trail Jeeps in Colorado about a prodigy stage 2 turbo setup with a custom tune.. But that's a goal for the future

P.s. - the tire carrier is custom built and depends on the height of your garage. 7" doors and it's too close for comfort, and I'll be upping the tires to 37s as well.