Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
I don't know what all the "saved for future additions" posts were, but....

WHOA that is a crazy pile of work.... The truck is beautiful with that mud paint job you put on it.

I love to see guys who pour their hearts in to their rigs....then wheel them hard.

Its a fine line, where you have put too much effort into a rig, then you start to worry about sliding it into a tree, and then all the work is for nothing. There is nothing that cannot be fixed or cleaned or replaced. You have to take jeeps to the limit. Thats why we spend the money.
Rather than having information on Pages 1,13,18 and 20 for people to sort through I like having it all in one spot - I'll edit the posts as I go with the future mods as I do them, just how I like to organize things

It's been a lot of elbow grease, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have put so many man hours into this thing to both save costs (Not to cut corners) but it's really helped me get to know her too.

And I agree. I have a hard time accepting the fact that some of the more adventurous trips will put some permanent scars on her, but as soon as I'm driving.. it's worth it. I just know that once I get home, I'll fix whatever happened to the best of my ability. She's not a pavement queen, but I don't abuse her like a corner girl either.

And those fenders are all powder coated. I was going to go with POR-15 for everything, as it's an easy touch up, but the finish was not good enough for me.