Close

Fng introduction/motive

Hello to everyone. I am new and wish to make a formal introduction.

I have spent most of my time on JK-Forum.com, and wound up over here after reading and watching all of the forced induction testing. Thanks to JeepLab of the empirical data and impressions.

If possible, I would love to do a Bruiser Conversions Cummins ISF for my mostly stock 2013 JKU Rubicon (Manual Trans, 4.10 Rear Diff, 31.6" tall tires) that is 99% used as a daily driver. Since I lack the $30k of disposable funds required, I have been looking at superchargers and turbochargers.

Why more power?

...in a word "because"

I am pretty much in between the RIPP and Edelbrock E-Force superchargers. There is one guy over on JK-Forum installing the E-Force, and I hope to hear some reports in the weeks to come. I have not been able to find any real-world owner data or impressions on the net; just the Edelbrock promotional stuff.

Smooth Power Delivery/Durability & Reliability/Highest overall efficiency or Least Inefficient are the things I am looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by doc5339 View Post
    Hello to everyone. I am new and wish to make a formal introduction.

I have spent most of my time on JK-Forum.com, and wound up over here after reading and watching all of the forced induction testing. Thanks to JeepLab of the empirical data and impressions.

If possible, I would love to do a Bruiser Conversions Cummins ISF for my mostly stock 2013 JKU Rubicon (Manual Trans, 4.10 Rear Diff, 31.6" tall tires) that is 99% used as a daily driver. Since I lack the $30k of disposable funds required, I have been looking at superchargers and turbochargers.

Why more power?

...in a word "because"

I am pretty much in between the RIPP and Edelbrock E-Force superchargers. There is one guy over on JK-Forum installing the E-Force, and I hope to hear some reports in the weeks to come. I have not been able to find any real-world owner data or impressions on the net; just the Edelbrock promotional stuff.

Smooth Power Delivery/Durability & Reliability/Highest overall efficiency or Least Inefficient are the things I am looking for.

I love "FNG". WELCOME!

If you go edelbrock, make sure to give us the dirt! and maybe a dyno!

also give us a pic of your rig.

Fng introduction/motive

Will do, hope to get some good data from that E-Force install from Hoopskier on JK-Forum soon.

I know that I Should not get my hopes up, but I like Roots type blowers better (conceptually), and the E-Force has a very clean installed look.
    2013 JKUR
    Magnuson Supercharger (66mm Pulley) with Catch Can
    Innovate Wide Band O2 Sensor
    Diablotoona Custom Tune
    Volant Cold Air Intake
    6-Speed MT with B&M Precision Sport Shifter
    4.10 Rear Diff
    Line-X of Interior and Rock Hard 4x4 Sport Cage
    JW Speaker Headlights, Fog Lights, and Tail Lights
    BFG All-Terrain T/A KO LT265 70 17 (actual height: 30.75")

Welcome new friend! good to have you in the "LAB"

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    Welcome new friend! good to have you in the "LAB"
    Thanks for having me! I really like this forum's approach to product testing. I wish that I had more empirical data to provide, but I am really taking more than I am giving at this point.

When you get your SC, the big guys here will help you to get the data to post. What is most important is your own personal reaction to the power you get and the ease of driveability.

In short, weather you like it or not.