• RIPP

2 20.00%
  • SPRINTEX

4 40.00%
  • MAGNUSSON

3 30.00%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    its the only way to sell it. "i ran out of money". he bought it already, the money was already spent. There is no continued cost.

If he said, "I put it on and it sucked" No one would buy it.

The fast removal leaves me scratching my head. My gut says he didnt like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    its the only way to sell it. "i ran out of money". he bought it already, the money was already spent. There is no continued cost.

If he said, "I put it on and it sucked" No one would buy it.

The fast removal leaves me scratching my head. My gut says he didnt like it.

Apparently his previously installed FlashCal tune did not help?

From Hoopskier on the JK-Forum regarding how complete his lightly used Edelbrock E-Force kit is and why he is selling:
    "Essentially nothing is needed to complete the kit. I ran into a tuning issue with my JK, because of some prior software that I had used. This issue is unique to my JK. For my JK it requires the PCM to be replaced, and won't let me use my Flashcal, for tire size changes, (or my Airaid kit). I set a budget for this project, and have to stick with it. The extras put me over, so it is no longer a go."

My only reservations about buying this E-Force Supercharger myself is that I know it will have higher engine temperatures, and I will probably need to have a custom tune made for it. I am also locked into "analysis mode" until I get some data and feedback from ProCharger owners before I actually buy one of these contraptions.