Thank Pickles! I think what got me on the forced induction kick was: a. Wanting more usable power and b. Watching the "War Wagon" in Mad Max Fury Road with its two in-line supercharged engines.

I agree totally with your assessment of my polls and their unscientific/subjective results.

I definitely do not want a supercharger for better fuel economy, though I do want a supercharger that has lower parasitic losses to the crankshaft.

I am pretty close now, and am considering two used superchargers that may be available from forum members here. I was hoping to hear back about that one Edelbrock install and testing before "pulling the trigger."

I like the look of the traditional Roots and Lysholm blowers, but probably the sound of the centrifugal better (coming from turbo diesels).

I like the idea of down-shifting, as well as less heat soak with the RIPP. Not having immediate power on tap is my only issue other than major stuff like trimming/grinding and higher possibility of water intrusion.

The torture I have been putting 4 Jeep forums through will soon be over. I greatly appreciate all of the advice, first-hand perspectives, and empiricism offered by you and JeepLab members.