Quote Originally Posted by gbaumann View Post
That's interesting because I've never seen an Edelbrock E-Force on a JK. I wonder why it's getting votes? Is there an installed base of E-Force units out there? I'd love to see a real world example. I installed a MAG unit myself (and uninstalled it along with the v-6). That said, I read the installation instructions for the E-Force unit and can say that if it goes in per the instructions and the heat exchanger and bracketry are as shown in their literature that it's much improved over the MAG unit. It's like Edelbrock saw what MAG did and leveraged the R&D to come out with a second generation Eaton TVS1320 based supercharger. That's just my opinion.

In the end I believe results rest more with calibration than hardware. All the best parts can be rendered useless if you can't "tune" the engine to use them.
Honestly, I am not finding anyone driving around with an Edelbrock E-Force? That said, 40% of votes were for Edelbrock, 50% for RIPP, and I believe 10% for Magnuson last time I looked over on JK-Forum.com. Most people were probably voting on what they "would" have more than what they have.

Hoop skier on that same forum is the only person that I have found who actually purchased on (he also voted), and his is still installing the E-Force as far as I know.