Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am expecting an intake and exhaust to make a drastic difference in sound. To the layperson, I'm not sure you would even here the supercharger.

Agreed on both accounts.

I think an intake will change the sound significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Agreed on both accounts.

I think an intake will change the sound significantly.
    Planning to add this before summer with 5.13s to my 12 jkur on 35s with a 6 speed. I guess your opinion of the afe intake on the old site means that's the one you would suggest...?

Quote Originally Posted by Deola View Post
    Planning to add this before summer with 5.13s to my 12 jkur on 35s with a 6 speed. I guess your opinion of the afe intake on the old site means that's the one you would suggest...?
    did you already gear this truck? (5.13 seems like a lot for a 6spd)

and also, the AFE intake is a good unit. The pipe to the intake is metal, VS. a lot of options are plastic.

did you already gear this truck? (5.13 seems like a lot for a 6spd)

and also, the AFE intake is a good unit. The pipe to the intake is metal, VS. a lot of options are plastic.
    I only use my rubi as a off road or towing rig, the ripp jku sport is the dd. Gears will be done at the same time as sc install. Stock 4.10s now. It's a heavy jku with fab fours(ff)front lifestyle full bumperw/ grill guard, winch, ff rear bumper and tire carrier, and ff rocker guards, interior is linexed. Metal flares in near future. Hard top. And I have a 10ft high side trailer that I load with ranked wood, and have to cross three steep graded/ low speed mountains to get from my land to my house. No interstate ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Deola View Post
    I only use my rubi as a off road or towing rig, the ripp jku sport is the dd. Gears will be done at the same time as sc install. Stock 4.10s now. It's a heavy jku with fab fours(ff)front lifestyle full bumperw/ grill guard, winch, ff rear bumper and tire carrier, and ff rocker guards, interior is linexed. Metal flares in near future. Hard top. And I have a 10ft high side trailer that I load with ranked wood, and have to cross three steep graded/ low speed mountains to get from my land to my house. No interstate ever.
    Lets get some pics of that rig! and one with the trailer.

Lets get some pics of that rig! and one with the trailer.
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
    {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red70\green57 \blue57;}
    \deftab720
    \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0
    {\field{\*\fldinst{HYPERLINK "http://totlinnovations.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jk-hood-013.jpg"}}{\fldrslt*
    \f0\fs32 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \
    }}}