Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k13jk View Post
    That was with the standard pulley running 8lbs of boost
    Do you have a chart?

I got 328 (I think) 4.10 gearing, 6spd, 32" tires, Did you have all the same set up?

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Do you have a chart?

I got 328 (I think) 4.10 gearing, 6spd, 32" tires, Did you have all the same set up?
    Im running 35s 6 speed 3.21 gears i have the chart but idk how to upload it

Quote Originally Posted by 2k13jk View Post
    Im running 35s 6 speed 3.21 gears i have the chart but idk how to upload it
    Really, you are running 3.21 gearing and you got 344 whp? That is awesome. So tell me, how does it drive with your setup? If my finances line up, I'm on the edge of a getting a Magnuson SC, and upgrading to 37" tires (I'm at 35" now.) I imagine 37" tires with my 3.73 ratio will be similar to your 35" tires with the 3.21 ratio, so I'm curious if you feel you need to re-gear (given that we are both manual transmissions, so we can just down shift to a lower gear when needed.)

I wish I could pull the trigger on these items right now, but lately my money has been getting sucked away with family needs. It's amazing how expensive braces are these days for kids! I mean, that's a set of tires right there! Both of them, and that is a supercharger! I'm going to remind them of that when they are older, A LOT. "You like those straight teeth? I hope you do, because your teeth cost me my upgrades on my Jeep. You know how much fun we would have had doing burn-outs and cruisin' around on 37" tires? I hope you appreciate what was sacrificed so you could have straight teeth."
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.