Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Auto with no shifting problems.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vta7sggaGbg
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    All these guys seem to be doing ok also.
    http://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modif...cooler-305313/
    Not sure how you can determine that there are no auto shifting problems from this information. The video demonstrates wide open throttle shifts for 0-60. The transmission doesn't even shift through all of the gears in the video. From my perspective owning a supercharged jeep, I don't drive wide open throttle when I'm driving my jeep. My Magnuson will do what is in that video. My shift issues are daily driving, not racing my jeep.

Your second post is about transmission coolers, it doesn't mention anything about shifting. I know I don't own a RIPP, but I've read about RIPP owners complaining about shift issues. I'm sure if RIPP had this fixed, they would be screaming from the roof tops on how they have it resolved, in an effort to sell more of their superchargers over their competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by bo9roadking View Post
    Not sure how you can determine that there are no auto shifting problems from this information. The video demonstrates wide open throttle shifts for 0-60. The transmission doesn't even shift through all of the gears in the video. From my perspective owning a supercharged jeep, I don't drive wide open throttle when I'm driving my jeep. My Magnuson will do what is in that video. My shift issues are daily driving, not racing my jeep.

Your second post is about transmission coolers, it doesn't mention anything about shifting. I know I don't own a RIPP, but I've read about RIPP owners complaining about shift issues. I'm sure if RIPP had this fixed, they would be screaming from the roof tops on how they have it resolved, in an effort to sell more of their superchargers over their competitors.
    X2. this auto shift issue is a big problem. Once someone fixes it, they should offer a guarantee. That will sell a LOT of power mods.