Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RIPP - Take a look at Constant Contact or Salesforce.com. Both automate the process, can be fully customized, help with many other business CRM tasks, comply with the double opt-in/opt-out requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act and cost about 1/2 as much as a single turbo kit per year.

Quote Originally Posted by DHewes View Post
    RIPP - Take a look at Constant Contact or Salesforce.com. Both automate the process, can be fully customized, help with many other business CRM tasks, comply with the double opt-in/opt-out requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act and cost about 1/2 as much as a single turbo kit per year.
    No worries and thanks for responding. In the end I'm loving having a supercharged jeep! I've been re-learning how to drive for the last several weeks due to the big differences in characteristics. More importantly I had a somewhat cathartic moment last week during a business trip to Las Vegas. Each year I attend a large retail real estate convention for four or five days. This year I stood on the sixty-second floor of the Encore Hotel looking out beyond the "strip" to the desert and hills. All I could think of is how much I wanted to be out there! Next year (if not sooner), I'll be putting the jeep on a car carrier and shipping it!

Hi all. I received a call today from a 2014 JKU owner that also installed the Magnuson supercharger. He's having the surging issue too and mentioned that he was expecting a new tune next week from Magnuson. I contact Simon at Magnuson (great guy - always quick to respond and super helpful). Here's what I learned:

There is a new tune being worked on, but it is not quite ready for release yet. Once my tuner gets it finished, we will work with the sales department to try and get it out to everyone, however, I don’t have an exact date on when it will be released.

Simon Gale, Lead Tech
    Magnuson Products LLC.