Being an early adopter of a new turbo kit is enough trail blazing for me. Water/meth injection added onto a Pentastar turbo/supercharger kit might not be that simple. I think we're at the point where another major jump in power will require supporting internal engine upgrades to be reliable. I'll sit back and let Prodigy risk blowing up an engine or two as they develop their stage 3 kit

You're putting that CAT engine in your Wrangler? Create a new thread for that! That could get interesting. That thing is HEAVY!

Dry weight: ~1500 lbs
+7.4 GALLONS of water for the cooling system (~62 lbs)
+6.6 GALLONS of oil (~48 lbs)
Wet weight: ~1610 lbs!!!!

For comparison, the Pentastar...
Dry weight: ~325 lbs (based on finding the 3.8 weighs 413 lbs, and Pentastar is claimed to be about 90 lbs lighter)
+10.5 quarts of water for the cooling system (~22 lbs)
+6 quarts of oil (~11 lbs)
Wet weight: ~358 lbs

That CAT engine weighs 1250 lbs more than the Pentastar! That's going to require some heavy duty front suspension upgrades to support that weight, and will make the vehicle very front-heavy. That could be dangerous. And your predicted crank HP with water/meth injection added is not much more than what the stock Pentastar already puts out. All that low RPM torque will allow you to crawl over anything without touching the gas pedal, but daily driving performance on the street will be worse than the stock engine.