Torque chart is generally more useful to look at than the power chart. Power is quite an abstract and difficult to understand concept, especially when plotted vs RPM. Torque is directly proportional to the amount of acceleration you will experience, at least at lower speeds before drag starts playing a serious role.

Torque charts will effectively visualize how both stock and Magnuson maintains nearly steady acceleration through the RPM range (Magnuson just has more than stock), compared to the RIPP's acceleration increasing the whole time. You feel acceleration, but you REALLY feel changes in acceleration. With more torque available at lower RPMS, the Magnuson will feel much more impressive as you stomp on the pedal, because it will be a sudden larger change in acceleration than RIPP. But as you keep the pedal buried the RIPP will feel more impressive as acceleration continues to increase. Not just because of eventually having more torque than Magnuson at higher RPMs, but also because of the continuous INCREASE in acceleration; you're body is more sensitive to changes in acceleration. I'd be willing to bet that the RIPP subjectively "feels" faster starting at an RPM a bit lower where the Magnuson is still actually accelerating faster.

When a gear change (upshifting near redline at full throttle) comes in to play, the RIPP will have a more drastic decrease in acceleration, which will "feel" more disappointing than when upshifting on the Magnuson, even though the RIPP may actually still be accelerating faster than the Manguson right after the upshift. I'll be able to clearly demonstrate this with some fancy acceleration vs. speed (through all gears) graphs, once you send me the dyno run files