Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great stuff Ross. And Pickles that is also right on math. The only thing I would add is that it is available power, It comes in as needed. If you don't have your foot in it you not going to get much if any increase in power. Which you might not want all the time. But if you need to suddenly scrabble up a loose hill then it is all right there. I assumed that the Maggie would have the edge in low speed and feel. I am surprised at just how close they are at low speed. The Maggie has the smoother curve of the two at low speed, which should be fuel and spark curve management. I love to crawl but I also love blasting across the lake beds. This is just some great stuff. Having had some experience with building turbo motors I am really looking forward to the third installment. Done right it should beat both of them across the board.

They really turn out to be close to even. What you gain with RIPP high, you gain with MAG low. Hard to pick a winner.

There is one loser... the hemi. I dont think the hemi's powerband would touch either of these.