WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifast View Post
Hello everyone! I have been stressing for the past week over what SC to buy.. I live in Utah at 4400 ft. above sea level and on occasion pull a two place Harley trailer or a 20' Ski boat over mountain passes (7000-8000 Ft). They are quoting me 10K for the Maggie (High Altitude Version) with Diablo tuner and a PLX multi gauge to monitor boost, AFR, O2 Sensor, knock and alarms. The price includes before and after Dyno testing and four hours of tuning. My quote for the Ripp SC is 8K for the system, install, tuning and Dyno. Is the extra gauges unnecessary and redundant? What is best for my application as described? Any input is greatly appreciated. System is going on a 2012 four door JK, running 35's with a 4 inch teraflex lift and 4.88 gears, automatic tranny, with Ram Air Intake and Magna flow exhaust.
Im sure JL will weigh in, but in these cases, where we are talking towing i think you want the most low end you can get. The Magnuson may be worth its price here. BUT.... have they figured out their tune?

Manual trans or auto?